- This event has passed.
Trick or Treat at the SF Mint
October 31 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmFREE
Calling all kids!
NON PLUS ULTRA – San Francisco’s own unique venue management firm, is excited to bring you another free community open house at the spine-chillingly fun San Francisco Mint on Halloween.
Please register HERE for an escorted tour through the vaults on a candy gathering adventure and meet some of our coolest characters along the way.
Halloween isn’t only for the kids! Brought to you by the Into The Dark Productions, Terror Vault is an immersive experience that invites adults to venture through the horrifying San Francisco Mint.
Do you dare explore the Terror Vault? Click here for tickets and more information. Terror Vault is for adults 18+ weekdays, 21+ on weekends.
Entrance for the Trick or Treat is FREE for kids ages 5-12 years old with an adult guardian. Candy and treats are limited and not guaranteed. Last group will enter the haunted house at 4:45pm sharp. This is a catered event for the little ones and not an exact experience of the Terror Vault.
Please plan on early arrival to assure entrance.
Eventbrite RSVPs will have preferential entrance!
We reserve the right to refuse entry. ADA Accessible, service dogs ONLY.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- No unaccompanied minors, maximum of 3 minors per guardian. This event is not suited for children under 5 or over 12 years old. Adult guardians must be 18+. Guardians without minors will not be accepted.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- The SF Mint is located on the corner of 5th & Mission, at Mint Plaza. Powell Muni/Bart Station is 1 block away. 5th & Mission garage across the intersection. Street parking along Mission Street.
How long is the Haunted House experience?
- Small groups will be led through the haunted house in timed increments, the entire walk will be about 15-20 minutes.
What is not allowed?
- No flash photography is allowed inside the haunted house. There will be photo opportunities in the lobby before and after the Haunt.
- No skateboards, scooters, strollers or motorized vehicles allowed indoors at the Mint.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN from NON PLUS ULTRA & INTO THE DARK PRODUCTIONS!